We are seeking a competent lawyer to join our Dispute Resolution & Litigation practice. The individual in this role will be responsible for handling dispute matters of the firm’s clients, maintaining case files, adhering to court requirements, and acting as an advocate to the clients of the firm.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience in litigation practice and holding a PERADI advocate license.
- Interpreting laws, rulings, and regulations.
- Giving legal advice to clients.
- Drafting documents for court proceedings (i.e., claims, petitions, pleadings, appeal, and cassation briefs etc.).
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and deeds.
- Drafting demand letters and responses.
- Maintaining case file documents.
- Representing clients in mediations and negotiations as well as legal proceedings in court.
- Carrying out legal and regulatory research.
- A graduate from a reputable Indonesian law school.
- Holder of Indonesian advocate license (member of PERADI) (candidates who have passed bar exam are welcome to apply).
- At least 1 year experience in litigation practice.
- Sound knowledge of Indonesian legal proceedings.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both verbal and written.
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
- Able to work autonomously and as a part of a team.
- Capable of managing high pressure working conditions due to nature of work.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).